Why Choose Us?
Whether you’re a Construction company or a company working in any similar industry area, we’ll work with you to understand your risks and source compatible solutions.
As a specialist team of insurance professionals, we work in collaboration with our network of Insurers and Risk Managers to deliver solutions and provide expert input and advice on programme design and technical, contractual and placement matters.
Operating for 40 years we have built a strong network of specialist Underwriters and can offer a targeted placement strategy to ensure that the most competitive terms are provided.
We work alongside our clients because creating lasting partnerships is fundamental to us. We deliver proactive service from a team who are on your side and are committed to excellence through all stages of the insurance transaction. With construction specialists focused on due diligence, risk quantification, insurance broking, account management and claims resolution we support our clients however, whenever and wherever they need us.
What Can We Cover?
We provide a full range of construction-related products including:
- Contractors All Risks / Erection All Risks
- Own Plant / Hired-in Plant & Machinery Movement
- Owner Controlled Programmes
- Public / Products Liability & Non-Negligent Liability including Financial Loss
- Employers’ Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Pollution Liability / Environmental Impairment Liability
- Airside Liability (including Motor)
- Renewable Energy
- Delay in Start Up
- Bonds (Surety & Guarantee)
- Legal Indemnities
- Legal Expenses
- Credit Insurance
- Latent Defects (Structural Warranty)
- Statutory Inspection
- Motor Fleet
- Group Personal Accident
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability
As well as providing cover for traditional Construction companies, we have a wealth of experience and capability to provide comprehensive insurance programmes to more specialist areas, such as:
- Demolition and Decommissioning/Asbestos Removal/Land Reclamation
- Recycling & Waste Management including; Skip hirers, Transfer stations, Landfill sites, Incinerator operators, Material recycling facilities
- Scaffolding / Rope Access / Cladding / Roofing
- Plant Hire
- High Rise, Industrial, Commercial and Timber Frame Buildings
- CPA / HAE Contractors - Crane Operators / Plant Operators / Concrete Pumping
- Onshore & Offshore (inc Oil & Gas)
- Shuttering / Formwork / Heavy Civil Engineering and Groundwork’s including Drainage and Utilities
- Heating / Ventilation / Air-Conditioning / Plumbing Contractors
Contact Watkin Davies to review and discuss your Construction Insurance requirements or to have a confidential audit of your existing Insurance Programme.