Let the experts find the right Travel policy for you.
We have a wide range of travel insurance options available such as, single trip travel for one-off holidays, worldwide cover or annual/multi trip cover if you’ll be travelling frequently.
Our experts are on hand to discuss your requirements. Knowing you have the right level of cover (should anything happen while you’re abroad) will mean you can spend more time enjoying yourself and less time worrying that should anything unexpected happen – you’re covered. We aim to supply you with the right level of cover, tailored to your requirements rather than a standard policy that may not cover you correctly. Travel insurance is a highly complicated type of insurance, speak to one of our team members to determine whats right for you.
Why Choose Us
- No age limit for single trip policies
- Expert advice from highly skilled advisor's
- Competitive Rates
- High quality customer service as standard
- Up to 5 Star Defaqto rated products
Watkin Davies can also offer optional additional cover for winter sports and business trips. We can also provide cover for pre-existing medical conditions upon referral which we will discuss with our underwriters on a individual basis.
The following factors would determine when this information is relevant to you:
- You have not been offered, or we/the insurer, have declined a quotation wholly or partly due to a medical condition
- Your policy has been cancelled, wholly or partly, due to a medical condition
- You have been offered a policy with a medical condition exclusion, which cannot be removed from the policy
- You have been offered a policy with a medical condition premium of £100 or more
- You have been offered a policy in respect of which the medical condition premium is not known.
We would like to provide you with details of a ‘Medical Cover Firm Directory’, which is a publicly available directory that only lists firms that provide, or arrange, travel insurance policies that cover more serious medical conditions. The directory will also show you enough information about each firm listed so you can make an informed initial choice about which provider might meet your needs.
Some of the advantages of using the directory make it easier for you to navigate the available market and make it more likely in finding a firm who:
- Is willing to offer cover for your condition
- Is willing to offer cover for your condition without specific exclusions
- Is willing to offer cover for your condition at a more affordable price.
The Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) has launched a travel insurance directory on its Money Advice Service website which can be accessed here: https://traveldirectory.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en
Consumer enquires about the directory can be made to the Money Advice Service’s Customer Contact Centre, which is available Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm using the details below:
Telephone – 0800 138 7777
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Address – The Money Advice Service, Holborn Centre, 120 Holborn, London, EC1N 2TD