Last updated : 16/06/2020
In these difficult and unprecedented times we wanted to let you that Watkin Davies is very much open for business and here to support you.
As you will be aware the situation and guidence surrounding COVID-19 continues to change frequently and we are having to adapt our business to enable us to provide the quality of service, you are used to.
Taking the latest advice from the Government, we have put measures in place to enable us to operate efficiently through the period with the aim of keeping our staff and clients safe.
- Our offices are closed to the general public.
- Our staff are work remotely.
- We will maintain our normal office hours.
- We will communicate with you by telephone or email.
- We ask you to communicate with us by telephone or email.
- We are unable to offer face to face meetings, however video calls are available if needed.
- Insurers are open for business with their own high level contingency plans in place, allowing business as usual and communicating with us on a daily basis.
In this ever changing situation we will continue to adapt accordingly, if you have any concerns or questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Post and paper-based documents
We continue to handle all post (incoming and outgoing), and paper-based documents such as cheques, as quickly and efficiently as possible to ensure they are processed in a timely manner to safeguard policy cover. Should you have any concerns about instructions or cheques you have sent which may not have been processed, or documents you believe you are due from us, please contact us urgently.