Last updated : 23/03/2020
In these difficult and unprecedented times I wanted to let you that Watkin Davies is very much open for business and here to support you.
As we all know the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to change daily and we are having to adapt our business to enable us to provide the quality of service, you are used to.
Taking the latest advice from the Government, we have put measures in place to enable us to operate efficiently through the period with the aim of keeping our staff and clients safe.
- Our offices are closed to the general public.
- All face to face meetings have been cancelled.
- We are ensuring our staff have equipment and technology in place to allow them to work remotely.
- We will maintain our normal office hours.
- We will communicate with you by telephone or email.
- We ask you to communicate with us by telephone or email.
- We are testing video meetings and will keep you advised when this is available.
- Insurers are open for business with their own high level contingency plans in place, allowing business as usual and communicating with us on a daily basis.
In this ever changing situation we will adapt accordingly, if you have any concerns or questions please do not hesitate to contact us.