With over 35 years’ experience providing insurance to the construction sector, we at Watkin Davies have a thorough understanding of the risks facing construction companies, large and small.
We understand, assess and advise on your risks
Our skilled and experienced account executives will meet with you to gain an understanding of the type of work you undertake and how your business operates. This insight will enable us to assess your current insurance arrangements and advise you of the risks you face. We can then design a tailored insurance solution that meets your needs.
We have built up strong working relationships with a broad market of insurance providers over many years; this means we can provide specialist policy cover and extensions that are appropriate to your individual circumstances.
We provide cover for the following risks:
- Public, Products & Pollution Liability
- Employer’s Liability
- Contractor’s All Risks / Erection All Risks and Renewable Energy Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Hired-in Plant
- Own Plant / Tools
- Inherent (or Latent) defects Insurance
- Delayed Start Up/Advanced Loss of Profits
- Performance Bonds
- Non negligent cover. JCT 21.2.1, 6.5.1
- Single / Specific Contract
High risk and hazardous activities
Some of the activities your company undertakes may fall into the category of high-risk and hazardous.
Activities such as:
- Demolition and asbestos removal
- Deep drainage
- Piling and land reclamation
- Directional drilling and tunnelling
- Scaffolding and roofing
- Infrastructure and rail
- Oil, gas and petrochemical
- Structural steel erection
In recognition of our expertise in providing cover in this sector, Watkin Davies has been able to negotiate bespoke coverage with a specialist construction provider through Lloyd’s of London. As a result, we can offer you the exclusive policy wording and breadth of cover you need in an efficient timescale.
Would you like a free no obligation quote?
Call us today: 029 2062 6226 or Arrange a Callback